Monday, October 7, 2013

A fresh Guard: A New Inning

Its been long I wrote my last post. Lets See what comes to my unpredictable mind today to write. 
              A fresh guard for me as from last some time I found some great experiences, saw myself thinking in a broader way about my surroundings and I started living according to that. Its always having people arround you when when you are happy and you choose loneliness when upset but things are different. You should connected to everyone in every situation. I am lucky my surrounding people my friends were always there for me whether I was standing or broke down. 
             Its always great when people support your ideas and make contribution to your thoughts no matter physically or mentally. When People say "Yes, you are right. You should go ahead with your thought", you feel proud to your way of thinking but when people suggest something to amend it gives you more strength that you have people who not only says to go ahead with the thoughts you have but also takes interest in your success. They are well-wishers by heart. 
            When I thought of going out of a word 'Office Job', I explained my ideas to friends they made input but very few suggested me to stay in the job and trying to put effort towards my idea simultaneously. As my idea was to complete my dream which I have from last 8 years, I think I am ready for this but there are some obstacles growing day by day. Now I have decided to come up with implementation on my dream and here I am free from my "office job". I am focusing on my ideas and getting new learning every time. 
            Now I get to know there is nothing bigger than "Willingness to Win" so I left my old thought of expecting help from others has gone as I have people around me to whom I can not count in others. They are a small mirror image of mine. So here some poetry lines I writing for those mirror image:

Tum ne hi dikhaya hai Rasta aage chalne ka,
Tum hi to sach mein mera pratibimb ho,
kya kahu yaaro mere kya ho tum mere liye,
Tum hi toh mere upar jaane ka stambh ho.....


I promise to all my friends that this time I am going to make a difference with this new inning.


Love you all my Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment