Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My own stand

Its always difficult for me to start writing here. I have experiences of daily life, what I see around me that's just because of my loving friends, family and nature. So I decided to put it in basket for you all and to get input from you people to be on the right track. By right track I mean I just want to know whether I am able to respond to life in proper manner or not.

I have several friends of various nature. They have their own ideas of living their life. I always took advice from them before doing anything. Am I right in getting different opinions because it confuse me sometime? I always want the best under my own limitations. 

Every time I stuck  somewhere Do I need help from someone other than me? Its a very big question I always have in my mind. Does It means that I am ignoring my capabilities by using someone else's thought to get rid of that situation. 

I am highly suspicious about my thought because sometime people misleads me. But Now I think this is the right time to start taking my own decisions. Now I will start putting options towards you all and will ask to amend more things in those options only. That will bring more and more confidence to start things by my own. 

So now I have an option to start some business please input what you can suggest to amend on that. I am looking either to start a event(Corporate Event+Concerts only) Company or a Fashion magazine. I am in much favor of starting Event section for that What kind of concert should I be starting to have a kick-start my business. In case of Fashion Magazine what can be the chapters you want to see as an audience under Monthly Fashion magazine.


I request all to give your valuable inputs here.


Warm Regards
Atul Saini
8882907540

No comments:

Post a Comment