Saturday, March 6, 2010

Will You Be Mine

Nothing comes to my mind

When I look into your eyes, the thousand words you speak through them.

You are the beauty within my heart, and life of my soul.

I wish this moment never dies...

You don't know,
And you don't care,
Even when you look up and see me stare
You don't like,
Whatever I do,
How I wish that you'd do it too...

Whenever you walk by me,
I can't help but pass a smile,
How I wish that you would

Dance with me tonight,
Dance like there's no tomorrow in sight,
Move a little with me, baby
It's just you and me, just you and me
Dancing tonight.

Will you be the luckiest charm of my existence; a wish of supreme fulfillment that only led to humanitarian goodness?

Will you be the dancing butterfly of love in my heart’s garden?

Will you be the rainbow of feelings around my soul?

Will you be the song that I cherished to sing the most in my blues and happiness?

Will you be the reason that I found necessary for my survival?

Will you be the voice that I could easily differentiate fro amongst every other on the planet?


Tell Me WILL YOU BE MINE

No comments:

Post a Comment