Thursday, October 29, 2009

Critical life starts now...........

Hmmm......confused naa atul is saying that....but its true yaar.......
real tough situations are about to come in our lives.......As everyone notices changes in its life....me to feeling these in myself....... in Diwali vacations I thought a lot and found some changes around myself...... And these changes directly effecting my life....so I m now much concerned about the critical situations. Friends are not as they were b4 sometime...... Everyone is thinking of itself only...... They don't have time for each other....... Hamesha Saath rehne walo se baat kiye hue ek ek month ho jata hai but they don't realize it....... Coz now they r not concerned about their frnds life as they were b4......
I found it a really tough situation because now those people who were with u at every step they r not bothered to know whether u r doing things right or wrong............

No comments:

Post a Comment