Friday, July 15, 2011

Don't Know what I'm gonna write today, but my heart said that I should write something. I don't know what can be a topic but I heart said that I have to choose one. I am not in mood to write some philosophical things to make people think. Looking for some soft words to come out from inner soul.
.
.
.
Have you thought ever that what appeals in the music which you want to listen again and again. I'm bit confused about some points....
Let me make a list.....
Melody of the song
The lyrics
The voice
My mood
The style of the music

M nt able to check one of the point.....

Sometime a nice voice is not able to convey its magic.
Melody of the songs seems to be out of focus many times.
Some time lyrics are crazy, vulgur so it fails to connect always......
I m in a bloomy mood but someone forcing me to hear a rocking no..........




but still it refreshes in anyways............



Coz I'm addicted to Music..........


:)
:P
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment